TrackMania United Forever (commonly abbreviated TMUF) is a game in the TrackMania series. It is an upgraded version of TrackMania United.
Like TrackMania United, this game features all seven of the "classic" environments: Bay, Coast, Desert, Island, Rally, Snow and Stadium. It also has most of the same tracks on the Race, Puzzle, and Platform modes as well as 21 new Stunts tracks. The tracks from TrackMania Nations Forever are included too.
The track editor returns with a simpler interface, but there are not many new blocks. There is a new purple turbo booster which makes cars go slightly faster than the yellow ones, but not as fast as the red ones. Also, the Coast environment has bigger and longer underground slopes.
Nadeo has stated that they wanted to spend more time improving the engine and user interface instead of adding new content. For example, the game does not require a CD to be in the drive due to different anti-cheat systems and copy protection. Also, since TrackMania Nations Forever has all of the same new blocks for Stadium from TrackMania United, players of both games can compete in the same Stadium servers. Manialinks has also been updated too.
- The music used in this game is also used in TrackMania United, TrackMania Nations Forever and TrackMania DS. The Stadium music in all three games are remixes of the themes from TrackMania Nations ESWC.
- The music used in the game's trailer would later be used for the Stadium environment in TrackMania: Build to Race.
- This game is tied with TrackMania United for having the most environments in a TrackMania game. TrackMania: Build to Race comes in second with six.
- In the solo campaign, there are no Rally or Coast tracks in Platform and Puzzle mode and no Snow tracks in Platform mode.
- This is the last game to feature the Bay environment and Stunts mode as well as the last to feature the Desert, Rally, Snow, Island and Coast environments in Night mood.
- For unknown reasons, the trailer and Webisodes for TrackMania United appear on the TrackMania United Forever page on the Steam website.
| Virtual Skipper:|