Focus Home Interactive
|Release Date(s):||EU: 23 September 2010|
NA: 19 April 2011
|Credits||Images||[No Official Website]|
|TrackMania: Build to Race||TrackMania 2: Canyon|
- Not to be confused with the 2016 game of the same name.
TrackMania Turbo is a game in the TrackMania series. It is the sequel to TrackMania DS and the second game to be available for the Nintendo DS.
TrackMania Turbo features four environments, three of which are new to the DS. They include Stadium (which was previously available on TrackMania DS), Coast, Island and Snow. It features track editor and three modes in the solo campaign on 150 tracks: Race, Puzzle and Platform. Winning medals earns the player new blocks, tracks, and skins.
The track editor has hundreds of blocks and players can play in multiplayer mode with up to four players with cards. You can also play with players around the world and share your custom tracks through Nintendo Wi-Fi.
- The game would later share its title with another game in 2016. Coincidentally, both games have four environments.
- The music used in this game is also used in TrackMania: Build to Race.
- This is the last game in the TrackMania series to be published by Focus Home Interactive, as well as the last game to feature the Snow, Island and Coast environments and Puzzle mode and the last not to feature the Night mood.
- The Snow, Island and Coast environments all use the Snow checkpoint sound.
| Virtual Skipper:|