|TrackMania Nations Forever|
|Publisher(s):||Focus Home Interactive|
|Release Date(s):||16 April 2008|
|TrackMania United Forever||TrackMania DS|
The game features Race mode in the solo campaign with 65 tracks that are ranked White, Green, Blue, Red, and Black. The White, Green, Blue, and Red levels each have 15 tracks, while the Black level has 5. It also features the track editor, which has all the new blocks featured in TrackMania United, so that players from both TrackMania United Forever and TrackMania Nations Forever could play together on the same Stadium servers.
Like in TrackMania Nations ESWC, players can represent the country of their own choice on the ladder system.
Nadeo has stated that they want the game's lifespan to last a long time, so they focused mostly on improving the engine and user interface rather than adding new content.
- This is the fourth game to have the Stadium environment as well as the second game to only have Stadium and be available for free.
- This is the last game developed by Nadeo to be published by Focus Home Interactive.
- The game uses the same music as TrackMania United and United Forever except for the menu music from United. A second remix of the "Pulp" theme would later be used in TrackMania DS.
- A remix of the music used in the trailer would later be used for the Rally environment in TrackMania: Build to Race.
- Shortly after the game was released, it set an online gaming world record with 250 players on the same track.
- E05-Endurance, one of the tracks in this game, with an author time of 1:00:05.94, has the longest author time out of all tracks in the solo campaigns of every game in TrackMania series.
| Virtual Skipper:|